Cheapest Domain Names: Creating and publishing your website can be an expensive endeavor. Many people don’t always understand the cost implications that come with running a site some of which include, web hosting, web development, and domain registration.
Domains are the most important part of your site. They reflect your brand is a major lead for people to access your website. The good news is that they give you a smart option of saving on your overhead costs.
Purchasing a cheap domain does not mean that it is of poor quality. A good number of domain registrars offer affordable solutions and some even offer you a free year of domain registration. This way you can establish a site at a very affordable price.
How to choose a good domain name
The first thing that visitors encounter when they visit your site is your domain. This shows that it is a fundamental part of your brand and internet presence. Here are few tips for you to consider when choosing the best domain name for your site or starting a blog.
- Make it easy to remember.
It is advisable to keep away from random https://www.truehostcloud.com/numbers, hyphens, or symbols. Fewer characters are better and the easier it is to pronounce, the easier it will be to remember.
- Ensure that it is legal and available
- Represent your site by using your name, company name, market niche or any other identifier.
- You can use domain hacking
- Use a domain name generator to help you come up with a unique domain name in a short period of time.
Considering a Domain Registrar
As much as you want to have a cheap domain name, not all domain registrars are trustable. Consider the following factors to avoid getting yourself some headache:
- Proper accreditation by ICANN
- Solid reputation. You can check with the Better Business Bureau to find out how long the company has been operational.
- Reliable customer support by checking their website on what contact methods are available and if they have a resourceful knowledge base on their site.
- Optional features are a huge bonus to your site. For example, you may want to keep have private domain features like WHOIS guard to keep your contact information low-key and keep your email junk-free if not random people contacting you.
Getting the Cheapest Domain Names
At this point you are ready to get yourself a domain name. to make things easy for you, we searched the market and came across the cheapest of them all that passes the eligibility test as stated above.
Olitt com has the most competitive prices in the market. Check out some of the prices below:
- .com $8.49
- .net $11.49
These prices are surprisingly at least $3.5 more than what you will get at GoDaddy. Visit Olitt.com to yourself a custom domain name.