Creating a logo doesn’t have to be a daunting task anymore. The Namecheap logo maker is a great solution for both beginners and anyone who wants to refresh their logo.
A good logo can be a cornerstone for any business, company, or personal brand.
It should explain who you are, what you do, and why you do it. You can use it on almost all the key marketing items for your brand.
These can be business cards, staff attire, flyers, social media pages, presentation slides, and so much more.
Such a representation requires one to have a high-quality logo to fit in all these spaces and materials.
How then do you know if your logo is good enough?
Key Aspects of a Good Logo
Here are some of the most important aspects to look at when thinking about a good logo. It should be:
- Workable both when large and small
- A good representation of your brand
Benefits of Using Namecheap to Make your Logo
The tool you use to create your logo highly determines the quality of your outcome. For this reason, you would want to use a tool that is tried and tested.
Namecheap is a renowned logo maker. It is popular for being dependable, efficient, and has a free plan for creating logos. What better deal than this? Here is a highlight of some of the things that make it one of the best in the market today.
- Unlimited free logos
- Fully customizable
- It is free of charge
- Easy-to-use design tool
- You can easily import your logo into Site Maker & Card Maker
Top 7 Tips on How to make the best Logo
- Create a positive perception about your brand
A good logo gives a strong impression of the purpose of your company to your target audience.
The logo should also be scalable and easy to apply across all your brand touchpoints.
- Focus on your target audience
Take a moment and think of any one of your favorite brands in the world. I am sure their logo also popped up in your mind.
This is exactly how a logo should work for you.
Your logo will most likely not connect to everyone but your target audience.
The message, tone, and channel should focus on who you want to attract and not necessarily your taste or style.
Colour sets the tone for your logo. For example, when you want to create a feeling of zen, you cannot achieve that by using monochromatic colors.
One creative tip you can consider is using various shades of the same color to create subtle contrasts on your logo.
Also, take note of the colors your competitors are using. This is one of the most identifiable components of a visual identity.
Using a different color from what your competitors are using makes you stand out from the crowd effortlessly.
- Image choice
A logo is an important visual representation of your brand. Using an image that best represents what you do will be your best friend.
- Leave a space to keep your design clean
The space makes it easy for the eye to capture the message in your logo.
This makes it easy for someone to read your logo from far or to have it clean when it is really small.
The blank space on the logo is also helpful when designing posters, t-shirts, brochures, or other marketing materials. It is usually easier to smoothly integrate your logo on different designs.
- Be authentic
Your log should reflect your values. Be it a company, product, or service. It is the people who carry values, and the logo is a vessel for communicating these values to the public.
Note that the logo does not make the company but it is the company/business that makes the logo.
- Get a second or third opinion
It is possible to miss a detail or two when you are creating a logo. Having a second opinion helps you identify some of the blind spots.
In addition, after creating your design, make time to check hidden meanings, words, or cultural misunderstandings. Find people from within your industry to give you feedback.
How Can You Create a Logo Using Namecheap
- Click here to access the Namecheap free logo maker page. You will see a window like the one shown below.
- Type your brand name on the search bar provided to start creating your logo.
- Choose a style from the ones generated; there are up to 18 styles provided. You will be required to choose your best from every set of three.
Note that fonts depict your brand identity. For example, from the ones shown below,
- 1 represents a more formal brand
- 2 is neutral and can be used by both formal and non-formal brands
- 3 represents a non-formal brand
- Pick the color that feels and looks like your brand.
- Enter your company slogan. Note that this is an optional step.
- Search and pick up to 3 of your favorite icons. On the other hand, there is an option of continuing without picking an icon. Just press the orange button at the bottom right side of the page. In this case, we chose three icons randomly.
- This is among the final steps whereby you get diverse countless options for possible logo designs. As you scroll down through the logos, you can click on the love sign at the top right corner of the logos to save your favorite ones.
This will help you narrow down your options for easier decision-making.
Note: You can promptly get assistance from the technical team when you get stuck at any step when creating your logo.
- This step is optional as it only occurs when you need to change some aspects of your logo, for example, color, text, adding the slogan, icon, or layout.
Once you click on the logo of your choice, you can access a window like the one shown below:
- Once you are satisfied with the logo design and outlook, sign up or log in to Namecheap and then Download your logo for free.
Staying memorable to customers is the goal for any entrepreneur. The Namecheap free logo maker helps you achieve this and even more.