Cloud server hosting
Cloud server hosting may also be referred as VPS hosting, or Virtual Machine Hosting. Refer to the utilization of cloud server, VPS or VMs for computing applications.
Cloud server hosting provide virtually dedicated resources for applications which is an upgrade from shared hosting where computing resources are shared out equally by all the clients.
Cloud hosting is designed for small application and website that demand semi-virtually computing resources, better hosting experience than shared hosting but lower hosting experience when compared to dedicated cloud.
Why Cloud server hosting
- Upgrade from shared hosting to a better resources environment –
- SSH Access to your hosting
- Deploy an operating system of choice
- Deploy applications of choice
- Affordable (virtual) Server Environment
- More reliable than dedicated server – cloud servers are hosted in a redundant server set up and therefore breakdown of one server doesn’t lead to failure in a cloud server, unlike a dedicated server which has a single point of failure.
Cloud hosting from $ 4 at Cloudpap